The benefits of becoming a digital office are well-documented, and businesses have much to gain from adopting technology that streamlines employees’ workflows and routine processes, while maintaining high levels of security and compliance.
Citrix continues to drive innovation in its leading file sync-and-sharing solution which include a smarter and simpler user experience, as well as a more streamlined way to view and take concise action on files of all types, including getting feedback and approvals on documents, sharing DICOM medical images, viewing 3D architectural renderings, and even requesting and tracking audit lists. ShareFile customers are more productive, collaborative, and secure, as they transition to the workplace of the future by evolving their business workflows and processes from paper to digital.
What’s New in ShareFile
In today’s business environment, there is an explosion of data and apps, and an ever-growing need for collaboration across geographies. However, there has been no systematic way to store, share, review or approve documents that are critical to business functions and services until ShareFile. ShareFile is built – from the ground up – for business, giving customers a simpler way to collaborate with teams and clients with built-in feedback and approval workflows.
· Users can get feedback, request approvals and e-signatures – all within ShareFile’s web interface.
· Track feedback and approvals in real time with the ability to set due dates and view status at any time.
· Eliminate the need to send documents via email and track for version control.
ShareFile gives customers a smarter way to work with a new, web-based dashboard and interface.
· Recently opened files are easily accessible.
· Users can do more in less time with easy-to-find actions and a clean, straightforward design that enhances productivity.
· Quick access to tutorials and links are available upon log-in to guide users step-by-step.
ShareFile provides a better, more convenient way to view every file with its new content viewer.
· Users see a clear view of 60+ file types without the need to wait for downloads and have the ability to preview the most common file formats, including PDFs, without having to leave the web browser.
· Users can conveniently share files, and request feedback and approvals through workflows – right from the viewer.
“Customers of all sizes are looking for solutions that allow them to work and collaborate seamlessly from anywhere, transforming their businesses to be more efficient and mobile. Citrix is continuing to drive innovation in ShareFile beyond file sharing and storage to address the workflow needs of the modern worker. Now with a simpler user interface and industry-specific solutions, ShareFile is helping its customers to increase productivity and collaboration,” said Nate Spilker, Vice President ShareFile and Cloud Services, Citrix.