Dell has launched its gaming portfolio in India: VR-ready Alienware 15 & Alienware 17 and the new Inspiron Gaming laptop range.
For the same Dell India has tied up with HTC in an exclusive partnership for a limited period to set up VR experience zones across 125 touch points like key Dell Exclusive Stores, select large format retail and multi-brand outlets in 40 cities.
Speaking at the launch, P. Krishnakumar, VP (Consumer & Small Business), Dell, India, said, “Gaming today is increasingly becoming mainstream and Alienware has always been at the top of a gamer’s consideration set. With the launch of this stronger and enviable gaming portfolio, a casual or an active gamer need not look further to experience phenomenal gaming. We are fulfilling the ultimate gaming experience through wider access and availability and extensive engagement with India’s gaming community. Dell has a definitive roadmap in this segment, making this the right time to expand our portfolio for a wider set of gamers.”
Alen Joe Jose, Director – Product Marketing, Consumer & Small Business, Dell, India said, “The 15-inch 7000 and 5000 Inspiron gaming series carries forward the legacy of Alienware with design elements such as 186 cooling fans, thinly-veiled by 3 thermal exhaust cages, and a long lasting battery.”
He added, “Dell’s mid tower powerhouse, the Alienware Aurora R6 is being introduced for the first time in India. The product caters to desktop enthusiasts with a product which is capable of liquid cooling, dual full-size graphics, and overclocking processors in a compact form factor.”
- Alienware 15 notebook will be available at a starting price of INR 1,64,990
- Alienware 17 notebook will be available at a starting price of INR 2,14,990
- Alienware Aurora Desktop will be available at a starting price of INR 1,79,990
Dell Inspiron Gaming
- The Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming notebook will be available at a starting price of INR 74,490
- The Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming notebook will be available at a starting price of INR 82,490