Fortinet has announced the addition of eight industry-leading information technology providers to its Fabric-Ready Partner Program. These new partners further extend the Fortinet Security Fabric across traditional, cloud, virtual and software-defined environments while simplifying multi-vendor security deployments for enterprises.
- New Fabric-Ready Program Partners include AlgoSec, Attivo Networks, Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Nuage Networksfrom Nokia, Silver Peak, VeloCloud and Versa Networks.
- The Fabric-Ready Partner Program builds on Fortinet’s robust ecosystem of technology alliances by opening the functionality of the Fortinet Security Fabric to complementary solutions. Partners in this program validate technology integration with the Security Fabric, have committed to sharing roadmaps for consistent interoperability, and will benefit from joint go-to-market initiatives.
- To date, Fortinet has 22 Fabric-Ready Program Partners, representing a cross-section of leading information technology providers to deliver pre-integrated, end-to-end offerings ready for deployment, reducing technical support burden and costs for enterprise customers.
Working Together to Solve Today’s IT Security Challenges
Enterprises are adopting new technologies and cutting-edge infrastructure strategies to enable continued growth in today’s competitive digital economy. Most of these organizations have deployed networking and security solutions from multiple vendors, which can pose significant challenges for IT teams to integrate and efficiently operate multi-vendor solutions across heterogeneous environments.
The Fortinet Security Fabric enables customers to maximize their existing technology investments through the Fabric-Ready Partner Program. Working together, Fabric-Ready partner solutions can leverage Fortinet’s well-defined APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for deep integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric. This integration further extends Security Fabric capabilities across cloud, virtualized and software-defined environments and ensures seamless interoperation with partner solutions and services.
As part of the program, partners undergo solution validation with a commitment to ongoing interoperability. Additionally, Fabric-Ready partners will benefit from joint marketing and go-to-market initiatives with Fortinet. The following new technology partners have joined the Fabric-Ready Program across its various API integration points:
- Cloud: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE Helion), Nuage Networks from Nokia, VeloCloud, Versa Networks
- Endpoint, IoT (Threat Detection & Response): Attivo Networks
- Management: AlgoSec, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (WebInspect)
- SIEM: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (ArcSight)
- Systems Integration: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Virtualization, SDN, NFV: Cisco (ACI), Nuage Networks from Nokia, Silver Peak, VeloCloud and Versa Networks
Rajesh Maurya, Regional Vice President, India & SAARC, Fortinet said
“A rapid and coordinated response is critical to defend against today’s threats. The Fortinet Security Fabric has the breadth to scale across the entire enterprise infrastructure and enables tight integration with other security vendors’ solutions through our Fabric-Ready Partner Program. This open approach enables multiple vendors’ security solutions to share actionable threat intelligence and mitigation information in real-time, further amplifying Fortinet and its partners’ capabilities to protect enterprises from IoT to the cloud. Fortinet would like to welcome our new Fabric-Ready partners and their ongoing commitment to provide a more secure future for all of our customers.”