iValue InfoSolutions has been appointed as a VAD for HP Big Data Solutions portfolio in India. This VAD relationship will enable iValue’s partners to address business and IT challenges of customers around the areas of Big Data and Application protection and management announced the press release.
Ravindra Kumar Sankla, Director Sales (India & Africa), iValue InfoSolutions, said, “We are excited to be appointed as a national VAD for HP Big Data Solutions and are keen to extend solutions which address the demand for end-to-end solutions, which address the Big Data and application security challenges facing customers in India today.”
The portfolio includes:
- Data Protector – Backup software: Delivers comprehensive data protection, real-time intelligence, and guided optimization to ensure simple, reliable, intelligent and cost-effective backup and recovery that is agile in current and future IT environments.
- Connected Backup – End Point Backup: Reduces risk of user data loss from enterprise desktops and laptops in a mobile workforce, while reducing cost and risk associated with compliance and eDiscovery requirements.
- Storage Optimiser – Distributes information across multiple storage repositories for more intelligent and effective data storage optimization.
- HP Structured Data Manager: Preserves data integrity and access by providing automated information lifecycle management and structured data optimization.
- HP Consolidated Archive: Helps organisations secure and govern enterprise data, including email, files, IM, social media and other data sources, to achieve compliance, mitigate risk, and increase IT efficiency and legal preparedness.
- HP Records Manager: Ensures businesses meet regulatory compliance requirements and organizational mandates. A scalable electronic document and records management system (EDRMS), it ensures critical information is securely managed by policy from creation through to disposal.
- HP Control Point: Accelerates compliance and information governance for all enterprise information and legacy data clean-up. Provides access, understanding, classification and control with a file analysis software that reduces redundant, obsolete, trivial and dark data.