At HP Reinvent, the company introduced new premium commercial notebooks and all-in-one (AiO), along with innovative displays and accessories.
“With new collaboration solutions and the latest Elite 1000 series, devices are engineered to deliver breakthrough thin and light design, best-in-class performance, industry-leading security and manageability, and experiences for improved collaboration that adapts to the work style and lifestyle of each user,” said Alex Cho, VP and GM, Commercial PCs, HP Inc.
HP Elite 1000 Series is engineered for work and play with thin and light designs, phenomenal performance includes the industry’s brightest displays, and is designed to pass MIL-STD testing for the harshest environments. The Elite 1000 Series comes with built-in collaboration keys to easily manage calls at the touch of a button, Skype for Business certifications, Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Audio Boost, and HP Noise Cancellation for optimized audio and video calls.
In addition, The Elite 1000 Series will come with HP Phone Wise, the world’s only Windows solution to text and call from the PC across iOS and Android™ devices for easier transitions between devices.
New products in the series include:
- The HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, the world’s thinnest and lightest business convertible, features five different modes and ink capabilities to maximize productivity, optional HP SureView, and the world’s brightest business notebook display with an ultra-bright 700-nit display to handle a variety of lighting conditions whether indoors or out.
- The HP EliteBook 1040 G4 is the world’s most powerful ultra-slim 14-inch business notebook, can manage the most demanding tasks with up to Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processors with vPro™ technology, optional WWAN, and long battery life. After work is done for the day, the device can moonlight as a powerful gaming station together with the optional.external GPU Omen by HP Accelerator.
- The first premium HP EliteOne 1000 AiO is the world’s first AiO purpose-built for collaboration, featuring a 2 MP dual-facing pop-up webcam for video conferencing. This AiO gives users the power of a desktop with up to 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 65W processors and optional Intel® Optane™ memory (cache). Three display options – including a 23.8-inch FHD, 27-inch 4k display, and a 34-inch diagonal curved display – offer a customizable immersive experience for video conferencing or watching a movie at home.
Recognizing the importance of this workflow in an employee’s day, HP is expanding how it enables collaboration with Sprout Pro by HP G2, HP ShareBoard, HP EliteDisplay E243m Conferencing Monitor, HP LD5512 4K Display, and HP Elite Presenter Mouse.
Pricing and Availability
- The HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 is expected to be available in September for a starting price of $1,379
- The HP EliteBook 1040 G4 is expected to be available in October for a starting price of $1,379
- The HP EliteOne 1000 AiO G1 is expected to be available in September for a starting price of $1,259
- HP Collaboration Solutions are expected to be available starting in December.